Bulk pick-up is the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month. (See our Calendar)
- Bulk pickup items should NEVER be placed on top of a storm drain. When bulk items are picked up, debris falls into the drains and must be cleaned out at a considerable expense to the community. No matter when bulk items are placed on a storm drain, it is a rule violation.
- Palm fronds and other landscaping items cleared by the property owner or tenant can be placed on the swale no earlier than the Saturday before the Bulk pickup date.
- As per their business license from the city of Pembroke Pines, landscaping contractors are not permitted to leave any debris behind for bulk pickup.
- ALL other items, such as furniture, appliances, etc. should be placed on the swale no earlier than the afternoon prior to bulk pickup.
- Items containing glass are fragile items should be placed in a box and taped closed to prevent injury to workers picking up bulk items. This will also prevent dangerous glass remnants being left on the street.
- Violations of the above rules can result in a written warning, and/or fine.
- Fines for bulk trash begin at $25.00 per day.
Rules set forth by the City of Pembroke Pines can be found here: http://www.ppines.com/467/Bulk-Pickup
A complete list of acceptable and non-acceptable bulk items can be found here: http://www.ppines.com/669/Unacceptable-Items